Advantages to Renting at Willamette Heritage Center
at The Mill
The Willamette Heritage Center at the Mill is conveniently located in downtown Salem, just three blocks from the Oregon State Capitol at 12th and Mill Street. Mission Mill Museum, part of the Willamette Heritage Center (WHC), offers an attractive combination for any meeting or event.
WHC’s convenient location is home to a charming, five-acre, park-like historic site, with 14 historic buildings and homes, including the Thomas Kay Woolen Mill, all are on the National Register of Historic Places. This one-of-a-kind site is picturesque and peaceful with a millrace stream dividing the lush landscape.
WHC offers multiple meeting spaces, which can accommodate intimate parties of 50 or less, or larger groups of 400 or more. Free parking is abundant, with more than 200 spaces available on-site.
Your rental fees support the Willamette Heritage Center at The Mill’s ongoing mission to inspire, connect and encourage understanding. WHC engages the community to preserve and share our rich heritage.
- Free on-site parking (over 200 spaces)
- Wheelchair accessible (except the Pleasant Grove Church)
- Friendly customer service and planning assistance
- Conveniently located close to hotels, Willamette University and State Agencies
- Your choice of a caterer
- Free table and chair setup and tear down
- Wireless internet
- A/V equipment and sound system available. No additional fee
- A unique and rich heritage site, complete with ducks