Whether you’re enjoying a staycation or travelling from out of town, the Willamette Heritage Center is the perfect place to visit for Spring Break! There will be fun family activities along with our special event, Night at the Museum, when we will be open late!
Event Activities and Features Include:
• Passport to Fun by the Oregon State Capitol (FREE!)
• Shawn the Shorn Sheep (FREE!)
• $15 Family Admission Pass to tour the site
• 50% ALL Memberships (new AND expired!)
• Night at the Museum (only $5 for adults, $15 Family Pass can be applied!)
Learn more here: https://www.willametteheritage.org/spring-break-fun/