Looking for a venue space?
The Willamette Heritage Center (WHC) is conveniently located in downtown Salem, just three blocks from the Oregon State Capitol at 12th and Mill Street. The WHC offers an attractive location for any meeting or event.
WHC is home to a charming, five-acre, park-like site, with 14 historic buildings and homes, including the Thomas Kay Woolen Mill. All of which are on the National Register of Historic Places. This one-of-a-kind site is picturesque and peaceful with a millrace stream dividing the lush landscape.
WHC offers multiple meeting spaces, which can accommodate intimate parties of 50 or less, or larger groups up to 350, including free parking with 200 spaces available on-site.
Advantages to Renting
Your rental fees support the Willamette Heritage Center’s mission to connect generations by preserving and interpreting Mid-Willamette Valley history.
- Free on-site parking (200 spaces)
- Wheelchair accessible (except the Pleasant Grove Church)
- Friendly customer service and planning assistance
- Conveniently located close to hotels, Willamette University and State Agencies
- Flexible catering options
- Free initial WHC table and chair setup and break down based on individualized needs
- Free wireless internet
- A/V equipment and sound system available at no additional fee
- A unique and rich heritage site, complete with ducks
We look forward to sharing all the advantages of holding your next meeting or event at the Willamette Heritage Center and making it a success! To learn more about our venue spaces, book a site tour, or make a reservation, please contact Meagan at email@example.com or call 503-585-7012 x227.