WPA photo of the Parsonage by Verne Bright.  Taken probably sometime during the 1930s.  Copy of photo stored in the Parsonage administrative files at the WHC.

Before the Parsonage was moved to our site, it stood approximately where the William G. Paulus Administrative building for the Salem-Keizer School District stands today on Ferry Street (The original address(es) was/were 1325/1327 Ferry St).  This is what it looked like around 1930.  Part of the new exhibits that will open up in the Parsonage May 11, 2013, will look at what it might have been like for the tenants of the Parsonage when it was an apartment building during the Great Depression.